Tuesday 30 July 2013

More MDS Magic

As promised, here is another sample of my MDS creations – I’ve had a few enquiries since my post yesterday, so just to reiterate, this programme is not available yet, but we’re hoping it will be very soon.

I promise to keep you updated Smile

Colin Business Card-001 

Business card for my twin brother

Layout 3a-001 

Layout from Majorca of my twin bro and his wife

Scrapbook layout 1-001

My Dad with my twin brother and I – don’t you just dig that Silver Cross twin Coach Built pram ?

Don’t forget, that most of these images, stamps, embellishments, backgrounds, papers etc., can be found in hard copy format in the new Main Catalogue. (link on the right).

Reminder 1: Rochdale Crop this Saturday 10am – 4pm at Turf Hill Community Centre, Neston Road, off Turf Hill Road, Rochdale, OL16.  Contact me at carole.bryson@gmail.com for more details.

Reminder 2: The 2 Day Retreat/Crop on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th August – there are only 4 places left for day delegates on the Sunday.

Here’s some sneaky peaks of the classes – all of these are available in kit format (including instructions) for anyone who wants to purchase one (or more). 

In Laws Sneaky Peak 1In Laws Sneaky Peak 2In laws Sneaky Peak 3

In Laws Layout 1

Cat Girl Sneaky Peak 1 Cat Girl Layout 2

Ooops sneaky peak 1Ooops sneaky peak 2 Oops Layout 3

chillin Chillin Layout 4

piggy back travel album 

Piggy Back Travel Album (undecorated) Holds shed loads of photographs and opportunities for journalling or saving mementos.

There is one more AMAZING album to follow and two more layouts – so watch out for more details.  As always, to order a kit, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com for more details. x

Will be back soon !  Take Care – Cal xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...