Monday 1 July 2013

Its here !

The NEW 2013-14 Main Catalogue has launched TODAY !  I will be back later with some samples to show you, and to discuss some of my NEW favourite products, but for now ... kick back .... make a brew, grab a couple of chocolate biscuits, and browse ..

HERE is your link ....



NEW Catty Shares

Please see my SHARES page - for all the new shares that I am offering.

GRAB A GREETING !
 
Stampin Up! are offering a 25% discount on THREE of our most popular Greeting Stamp Sets - see below, and see the .pdf  HERE
 



If you would like to place an order or reserve a spot in a share, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

ENJOY !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...