Wednesday 24 July 2013

Background Fun !

It suddenly hit me, that I haven’t been sharing our Scrapbook Club’s creations … d’oh !  Honestly, if I had brains, I’d be dangerous !

At the moment, we’re concentrating on creating backgrounds, using different dies, punches, paints, inks, stamping, cutting, masking etc. etc..

Here are my samples :-

background 1 MINEhexagon MINE

On the first layout, we created the background using a credit-card sized piece of cardstock and white acrylic paint.  We also used the top of the paint container to create ‘coffee stains’.  We finally added patterned paper and die-cut embellishments. My group prefer to add their titles once they have decided on the photographs they are using. As you can see below – everyone created a different background !

On the second layout, we used the NEW hexagon punch.  On my sample, I also used the punch to punch out the pictures that I wanted to use.  I did this, so that I could maintain the ‘flow’ of the hexagons.  Again, as you can see, the whole group made amazingly different layouts … cool eh ?!!

And here is what the group created – aren’t they fabulous ?!!

background 1 CLUBhexagons CLUB

I run a twice- monthly scrapbook club on a Thursday evening and based in Rochdale.  If you would like to attend, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186 for more details.

If you would like to order any of the products that we have used, then again, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Thanks for popping by … have a great week – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...