Monday 8 July 2013

Are you enjoying it ?

So, what are you all thinking about the NEW catalogue then ?  I just keep finding more and more products on every page, that I haven’t noticed before … and my wish list just keeps growing and growing !  Do you think I’d get away with feeding the family beans on toast for a couple of months ??  Mind you … have you seen the price of beans lately Surprised smile 

10 Club

That is one of the reason why you MUST join a 10 Club group.  Being able to spread the cost of buying products is one of the reasons why my customers join the group.  As well as earning FREE products during one of the months that you are a member, I also have a Member of the Month award, and offer access to tutorials and kits for Group members only. 

10 Club-001

To join the 10 Club, please email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

I have a group starting THIS month, or you can join whenever suits you best – you’ve got to be in it, to win it !

Here are a few samples for you, as promised.

These are using the amazing Mosaic Madness bundle – you will receive the stamp set AND punch at an even more amazing 15% discount – page 123 of the catalogue !

20130608_162004

These are two of the cards that we will be making at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on 21st September – again, contact me for more details.

These layouts were made using the uber gorgeous Soho Subway designer papers … how lush ?!!!  See page 151 of the catalogue.

Victoria 2 USEVictoria3USE

To place an order, or to contact me regarding any of the above, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Cal xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...