Saturday 27 July 2013

Flourishing Flowers

Good morning everybody, and what a glorious morning it is.  The house is in total silence as it is only 6:30am, and I couldn’t sleep because of the bright sunshine streaming into our bedroom, so I’m having the first coffee of the day in the garden !

I am so lucky to have gardens at the front and the back of our house.  Despite the fact that sadly, neither Stewart or I are gardeners, we do appreciate the garden and try to keep it looking neat and tidy by mowing the lawns and keeping the other areas as weed free as we can ! 

I particularly adore the roses that the previous owners had planted, as some of them are absolute beauties which I try each year to cultivate.  As I said, I am NOT a gardener by any means, and I really should start reading up on how to care for them, particularly as last years roses were a little disappointing, and I feared that I had killed them all off Surprised smile  

However, look at this beauty this year, isnt’ she stunning !

rose

I also have some beautiful flourishing white, coral and deep red rose bushes, but their heads get HUGE and they droop !  I’ll take some more photographs and show you them over the summer.

Anyway, continuing with my flower theme – the following card was CASEd from a card I found on Pinterest and uses the much loved Tape It Stamp set from the new annual catalogue, together with  another new stamp and punch set called Flower Shop (details below).The colour scheme is  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana.

Tape It and Flower Shop 3 

Tape it stamp set :  £18.95 unmounted & £23.95 wood mounted

Flower Shop stamp set & punch bundle: £28.95 unmounted and £31.75 wood mounted – this includes a 15% discount for purchasing the bundle.

As always, if you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions or queries, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have a flourishing weekend whatever you are doing !

Cal xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...