Monday 29 July 2013

Li-vin in a Digital World

Well, I never thought it would happen, but its happened.

Stampin’ Up! are releasing MDS (My Digital Studio) to the UK market ! Surprised smile

Christmas layout-001 My first Project

Layout 1a-001 My second project

One of the benefits of being a Demonstrator, is that we get to try out products and we get pre-orders – hence why I have managed to purchase a full copy of the MDS software with tons and tons of extras (punches, stamps, papers, embellishments etc.( PLUS, the software is compatible with E-Cutters – so you can cut whatever you want digitally as well !!!!!! Surprised smile

Now I am NOT a digi scrapper, or digital anything – I am truly, truly technophobic – but this programme, makes it all really easy, and its uses are limitless !  I’m already using it for hybrid projects, business cards, flyers etc. etc.  So even if you are not a crafter, you can still make great use of this programme and its software.

It is beyond easy to use (and I sincerely mean that) and I really enjoyed playing around with the programme, and finding all its different stamps, punches, embellishments and papers. I love that you can re-colour, re-size, rotate and create different layers quickly and easily.

Its not ready for general release yet, but I promise to keep you updated on its progress.

Oh, and I’ll tease you some more in the following days with more of my projects !

Take care – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...