Tuesday 16 July 2013

Absolutely Delighted …

It is with absolute joy that I can announce that I have earned the Stampin’ Up! Caribbean Cruise Incentive Trip for 2014 !!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my wonderful customers over the past 2 years, who have placed Stampin' Up! orders with me, those who have become members of my stampers groups, and also those people who have attended my classes/retreats/workshops. I couldn't have done it without you all.

I would also like to thank my AMAZING team - The Hearts - for all their hard work, and for having faith in me, to sign up with me. Thank you to everybody, you have no idea how much this means to me - thank you, thank you !

Love ‘n’ hugs – Cal xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Oh what excellent news Cal you just be over the moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Carole to you and your team - you deserve it. Do you need a helper on the cruise to apply your sunscreen lotion? - I'll volunteer! Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...