Tuesday 25 February 2014

Madness - TWO FREE Mini Album Tutorials !

Simple Concertina Album

NEW-style Matchbook Album
I have NOT gone mad I promise you .... but I wanted to give a little something back to everyone who places their Sale-a-Bration orders with me.  I know that I am already offering you FREE P&P if you place a qualifying order ... and I know that you will receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration gift from Stampin Up! for placing a qualifying Sale-a-Bration order - however, I didn't think that was enough for my wonderful customers.  

If you place a £45 (or more) order with me during Sale-a-Bration, then I will email you the tutorial for these TWO Mini Album tutorials - for free !

The links to the current catalogues and the Sale-a-Bration leaflet are on the right hand side of my blog, but if you would prefer your own hard copy, then email me at the address below, and I will rush you your own copy !

(I will be emailing these tutorials to those customers who have already placed their SAB order, over the next few days, so that you don't miss out)  :)

To place your Sale-a-Bration orders, of if you have any questions or queries, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186 OR shop direct via my ONLINE shop HERE (I will email the tutorials to you once I receive confirmation of your order).

Have fun, and don't forget to let me see your projects once they are completed !

The products I used were:

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...