Tuesday 18 February 2014

Help Needed !

New demo 1-001I'm in need of your help. Stampin’ Up! is a rapidly growing Stamp and Craft supplier in the UK. More and more crafters are daily converting to the Stampin Up! brand. I know there are millions of people out there that have never heard of Stampin’ Up! and judging by the followers in the US, I know the ‘Brits’ will absolutely love the quality and variety of products that Stampin’ Up! provide.

So I'm looking for people all over the country to join my team, and help spread the Stampin’ Up! brand.

During February to March, there is a Bonus Starter Kit*, and combined with the yearly Sale-a-Bration event, AND the NEW Spring/Summer Catalogue, there really is no better time to join Stampin Up! You will become part of a thriving, enthusiastic company and, by joining my team, you will be joining one of the most successful teams in the Country.

I give full training and help, to get you off to a flying start - So if you think you'd like to give it a go and start earning from day 1, then please message me and I will send you all you need to know about Stampin’ UP and what it can offer you. Then, all you have to do is sign up via the following link https://ida.stampinup.com?demoid=5002267.

Of course if you have any questions at all I will be there all the way through, to make sure you have everything you need to make a success of your new business venture.

You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain !

*During Sale-a-Bration, the Starter Kit is only £99 and you select £150 worth of ANY products of your choice from the current catalogues – PLUS – you will receive a Stationery Kit including the current catalogues which is worth at least £45*

For more details, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...