Saturday 22 February 2014

Photo Card Tutorial and BUNDLE/OFFER

A couple of people ...well one person, emailed me to ask how I made my recent photo card, so I have written the instructions below for you.

I had to write a letter recently to a distant Aunt who I hadn’t heard from in a very, very long time.   My Aunt and Uncle had divorced approx 40+ years ago, so the last time she’d seen me, I was a very young girl.
I decided that rather than just write her a letter, that I would update her on my news by including photographs of my family.

So, I decided to make her this photo card.




Instructions


  • This is literally just two A6 cards adhered together.  Lay two opened cards side by side.  Adhere the left hand side of the right hand card OVER the right hand side of the left hand card, to make it into a concertina card. 
  • Decorate every other page starting with the front.  Then use the un-decorated pages for your journalling.  I used the Sale-a-Bration Sweet Sorbet designer papers (FREE with a £45 order) to decorate the card AND to make the envelope, which was made using the envelope punch board. (133774)
  • I then added a Gumball Green cardstock ‘tail’ to the left hand side of the card.   (On reflection, I should have used Pistachio Pudding cardstock, which is the green colour in the papers).
  • I then stamped the greeting from Starburst Sayings onto white cardstock, and cut it out using the matching framelits. 
  • Next, you will need to stamp the greeting again in black ink, and only cut out the frame and word WORLD. Adhere this over the original greeting with dimensionals.
  • I then added photographs to complete the card.

******************************

For this project I used our Naturals White cardstock, which is a fantastic base for all your cards.  You get 40 sheets for £6.75, and I’m sure you will agree, that it is amazing quality.

So onto the bundle …
  • Starburst Sayings Bundle (unmounted) AND framelits (134818) - £34.75
  • Pistachio Pudding inkpad (131177) - £4.95
  • Naturals White Cardstock (129588) 40 sheets - £6.75
TOTAL : £46.45 
PLUS FREE SAB GIFT for spending £45 –  12x12 Sweet Sorbet designer papers

OFFER:  Either 10% discount or FREE postage (postage direct from Stampin Up! is £4.95)

I also used Starburst Sayings stamp set on this layout, and as you can see, it is a really adaptable stamp set.



To place your order for this bundle, or ANY order, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186 - and please use the same contact details for any questions or queries you may have x

NB:   I can supply Stampin Up! products ANYWHERE in the UK and most places in Europe.

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...