Thursday 13 February 2014

Customers Care !

Have you seen this beautifully amazing gift that I received from one of my customers !  How fantastic is this ! Oh my days, I wanted to cry when I saw it.



Inside it is was a heart (filled with Kershey kisses), a glass tube of blowing bubbles, a beautiful button tag and a chemist-style glass bottle.  Inside the glass bottle, it is filled with tiny heart confetti and a quote just for me !

I hope you agree, that it's a beautiful thoughtful gift ?  I am lovin' it !  Many thanks Claire - I truly appreciate it.  I am going to use all the 'bits and pieces' from inside on a layout, so make sure you pop back to see what I make of it all !

Personal Challenge

I don't often use any products other than Stampin Up!  However, I am Admin on a crafting Facebook page, and the administration team set ourselves a challenge.

We had to send your chosen person, a selection of products, which the recipient then had to use to make any type of project that they wanted.   I received ; a canvas, mulberry paper, die-cut butterflies, SU die-cut flowers, a paint set, some tags and finally some doilies.  All the embellishments came in a really strong cardboard Graze box, and as soon as I saw it, I knew what I wanted to make ..


This is called 'Secrets' and I have altered the Graze Box to make a Secret Love Letter box.  Inside are pockets with tags, and decorated clothes pegs to hold the 'letters'.  I added the amazing Stampin Up gold glitter - have you tried the glitter yet ? (seriously, you are missing out on a treat - get some ordered) and I also distressed the edges and stamped with SU inkpads.

I had great fun making this, and I hope the sender of my supplies is pleased with the outcome. :)

Thats it from me - so I hope you are all safe and well.

As always, if you have any questions, or would like to place an order, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Thanks for calling in .....   Cal xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...