Friday 7 March 2014

Oh Happy Days !

 photo 4Crop 1

 

 

 

 

 

YAY !!!  Its Friday !  I hope you have lots of crafting activities lined up for this weekend ?  I’m planning on getting some scrapbooking time, so I need to get up early tomorrow and sort out all the housework and shopping.

In the meantime, I have these two cards to show you.  Can you believe that both of these cards have been created using the same stamp set !  The Happy Watercolor stamp set fills me with such joy .. seriously, I love this set.  It is very definitely one of my most favourite stamp sets from the Spring/Summer catalogue.

Happy Watercolour 1 hardwood stamp 1

The card on the right has been created using the new Hardwood background stamp (Wood 133032 £15.95 or Unmounted 133035 £12.95).  The flower image was stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock, and then over-stamped using the watercolour grunge stamp in Crushed Curry ink and Crisp Cantaloupe.  The flower image was then ‘fussy’ cut out, and adhered to the Marina Mist (blue) background, which was then layered onto a Crumb Cake card base.

The card on the left was stamped five times.  Again, I over-stamped using the watercolour grunge stamp, but in Bermuda Bay this time.  I then cut out two of the poppy images, and adhered them over two of the remaining poppy’s using dimensionals.  I used Very Vanilla cardstock, Bermuda Bay cardstock and again, I used a Crumb Cake base.

Bundle Offer:

  • Happy Watercolour stamp set – unmounted - £21.95
  • Hardwood background stamp – unmounted - £12.95
  • Choice of cardstock - £6.25
  • Choice of inkpad - £4.95
  • Total - £46.10

As we are still celebrating Sale-a-Bration, you will receive FOR FREE :-

  • Your choice of FREE Sale-a-Bration gift from Stampin Up! (see brochure right hand side bar of blog for images and details).
  • FREE P&P (normally £4.95)

To place your order, or for more details, please contact me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186 – don’t forget to let me know the colour of cardstock and inkpad that you would like !

JOIN ME !

Would you like to earn money towards your craft supplies, or even just to receive a 20% discount on the craft supplies that you buy ?  If so, then why not consider signing up and becoming a Demonstrator ?  You will also receive an extra 10% discount if you place a qualifying order within your first 45 days of signing up. 

You can even sign up just for the starter kit – honestly !  The cost of the starter kit is £99 and for that you can choose £150 worth of ANY products from ANY of the current catalogues !

FREE DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING

Where else can you start up your own crafting business for £99 ?  If you want to start your own business, then join US, and become a member of the the He[art]s team. 

I offer FREE training for all of my downline, and even if you are unable to attend any of my training events, then I will email and call you with all the details and information !  There are very few Team Leaders who offer this service.

I am one of the Top 5 Team Leaders in the UK, and I am the only Demonstrator in the UK who has achieved the Rising Star status.  If anyone can help you build your business, then I can.

Again, for more details, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you are doing !

Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...