Saturday 22 March 2014

Saturday Spotlight

I was thinking about what Stampin Up! products that I use the most.  Having given this some considerable thought, I decided that there were just far too many to mention in one go Winking smile So, I concluded, that we needed a Saturday Spotlight !

This weeks ‘Saturday Spotlight’ is all about Framelits.

My biggest bug bare with using framelits, is that aside from the matching sets and framelits, I never know what is going to fit inside a framelit and what isn’t.  I don’t have the time to measure every single framelit in order to give you a definitive list, but Dawn Olchefske has !  Her amazing list of framelit sizes is HERE ! Wow I wish I had found this handy little link sooner .. now I will know exactly what stamp set or sentiment set will fit with which framelit !  YAY !

I use framelits for all genres of crafting.  I use them as journalling tags and photo mats in my scrapbooking and mini albums, as seen here

convention album 1

and I use them for both picture and sentiment mats when making cards. 

photo card 2 (2)

Even on their own, framelits make amazing gift tags and bookmarks.

Storage

Up to now, I have kept my framelits in their wallets inside a drawer.  However, having seen this amazing idea by Sandi MacIver, I’ve just ordered lots of our DVD clear cases, and intend to sort mine out over the next few weeks. Not only can you get two sets of framelits to one case, but you can see them and access them more easily.

framelits die storage by sandi maciver

Another idea I’ve seen for storing framelits, is to put them into plastic wallets inside a D-ring album.

Or even, store them in a box on magnetic sheets.

All of them are great ideas, but I like the idea of protecting them inside the DVD cover.

Well, I hope you found the above informative, and that you are able to use some of the ideas that I have suggested.

Special Offer:

Order 2 framelit sets costing £22.95 each, and you will receive both sets for £45 PLUS free postage, PLUS a free Sale a Bration product of your choice !  Don’t forget to let me know what free SAB product you want !

To place an order please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have a great weekend everyone !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...