Friday 10 January 2014

Spread the Cost, FREE goodies and 2 Day EGGstravaganza !

FREEBIES:

Firstly - Want to spread the cost of buying your crafting supplies and earn FREE products ?

Then why not join my ‘virtual’ 10 Club ?  The way it works, is that 10 people commit to spending at least £15 per month (plus postage).  It doesn’t matter where you live in Europe – you can still be a member.  For one of those months, YOU are the VIRTUAL hostess, and will earn at least, £25 worth of FREE products – and you can spend your hostess £££s on whatever you want from the current catalogues !

For more information and to have your questions answered, please visit HERE.  The new 10 Club will start February, and to reserve your place, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or text/call me on 07747 465186.

Secondly – Sale-a-Bration starts on the 28th January !!! YAY !!!  Sale-a-Bration is the time of the year when Stampin Up give you FREE goodies, just for placing an order.  For every £45 you spend, you will earn a FREE product.  Keep your eyes peeled on my blog or facebook page (Carole Bryson Wood), for the ‘deets’ on the day !

The New Spring/Summer catalogue also launches on the 28th January, so another reason to keep your eyes peeled on my blog !

Lastly – come and join us for 2 days of Easter fun and frolics !

rochdale easter crop 1-001

To secure your place, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07747 465186.

Can you see any sneaky peaks on the poster ?!?!?!?

I will leave you with another sneaky peak ….

SAB six sided sampler

These cards have been made using one of the FREE SAB products, and the incredibly diverse Six Sided Sampler bundle – check back on 28th January, for a bundle deal that will earn you this card set FOR FREE !

Just to round up this post, I thought I would show you the team swaps that I made for Convention.  I had these coat hangers made, and then ‘decorated’ them Stampin Up! style – don’t they look fabulous ?

coat hanger 1coat hanger 2

As always, I am here to serve you, so if you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions or queries regarding this post, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Have a fabulous weekend !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...