Wednesday 29 January 2014

Easy Peasy–Water-colouring Bundle with FREEBIE!

I made these cards using a new stamp set called Happy Watercolor.  The set can be used in many, many ways, not just for watercolouring.  I think it will be a great set to enhance your ‘grunging’ projects.
I’ve used them on these cards as a simple, ‘easy peasy’ way of ‘colouring in’ the heads of the flowers.  These cards literally took about 2 minutes each to complete !  That is definitely what we like, quick and easy cards !
watercolour 1
watercolour 2  watercolour 3
On the ‘greeny blue’ card, I used Coastal Cabana ink and Bermuda Bay.  On the ‘yellowy’ card, I used Crushed Curry and So Saffron ink.  To stamp the flower image, I used black Stazon ink. 

Here is the bundle I used. 
  • Happy Watercolor stamp set (clear) - £21.95
  • Naturals White Cardstock - £6.75
  • Bermuda Bay Inkpad - £4.95
  • Coastal Cabana inkpad - £4.95
  • Stazon Inkpad - £5.95
  • Pack of medium envelopes - £4.50
  • Total - £48.55
You could order this bundle and receive :
  • *FREE Sale-a-Bration product of your choice
  • *FREE postage
To place an order or to request a Spring/Summer catalogue, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07747 465186

If you prefer, you can place your order online HERE and I will reimburse your postage costs if your order is over £45.

Come back tomorrow for more samples from SAB and the Spring/Summer catalogue x

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...