Tuesday 14 January 2014

Quickest Little Album–ever !

Another sneaky peak for you today.  Don’t forget, it won’t be long until you can get your hands on all these amazing products – 2 weeks today !  Why not consider becoming a Stampin Up! Demonstrator, and like me, you will have access to lots of Stampin Up! supplies before anyone else?  If you fancy the idea, then please contact me for an informal chat, or for more details by email ( carole.bryson@gmail.com)

This little mini album was made in approx 15 minutes.  The front and back pages are double layers of crumb cake cardstock, punched with the NEW Scallop Tag punch.  I punched out the rest of the album using a combination of crumb cake cardstock, and some of the NEW Retro Fresh designer papers.   That is literally it … apart from the decoration – so can you spot any more new products ?

Mini album 1

The second project I would like to show you, is again made with the new Scallop Tag punch, together with a different range of papers from the new Spring/Summer catalogue, and available in a stack !  I also used a new stamp set called Starburst, which has a set of matching framelits – believe me, they are lush, lush, lush … just wish I could show you them Sad smile

scallop tag gift box 1

Anyway, its not long ….. 2 weeks today ! YAY !

Don’t forget – there are spaces available for my 10 Club (stampers group) starting in February – you don’t have to buy stamping products, but any products that you wish from any current catalogue – there are heaps of benefits of being in the 10 Club !

Well, I’ve rabbited on long enough, so please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 01706 351299 if you have any questions or queries (my mobile phone is unusable at the moment, as it was recently lost/stolen …)

Thanks for stopping by – Cal xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Fab projects! Particularly love the top one, but I'm really into that Retro Fresh DSP at the moment. Haven't opened my paper stack yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...