Monday 6 January 2014

More Sneaky Peaks !

Good afternoon everyone from a very wet and windy Rochdale !  I just managed to get absolutely soaking wet just running to the car Surprised smile

So to cheer up a totally drab day, here are some sneaky peak MDS samples.  I know, I know that a lot of you haven’t got MDS (My Digital Studio) yet, but have you tried out the FREE version yet ? Seriously, I use this programme for ALL my crafting.  I use it for making my own distinct journalling tags for scrapbooking.  I use it as ‘hybrid’ elements in both scrapbooking and cardmaking.  I use it to make my own greeting cards, flyers, hand outs for school, business cards … the list of uses for this programme is never-ending.

Not only that, but the programme is without doubt the easiest programme that I have ever used.  ALSO … there is a dedicated My Digital Studio website – that has answers to everything – and access to ‘how to’ videos – seriously, give it some thought !

If you have any problems or questions regarding My Digitial Studio, why not email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com, and I will answer your questions here on the blog.  

First MDS (My Digital Studio) Question – What should I download first ?

I definitely think that buying the digital kits is the way to go.  You get so much more for your money, and they are amazing value.  Don’t just look at a kit and think “I won’t use that” … click on the image of the kit (via my shop link HERE) and that will bring up the larger image with an arrow >  Click on the arrow, and that will show you all the images contained in the kit.  You will get papers, brush stamp sets, embellishments (which includes buttons, ribbons etc.), and punch images.  Imagine how much it would cost to buy them individually ?  They really are great value for money !

Anyway, on to my samples.  These have all been used using FREE Sale-a-Bration MDS products.  Yes, not only is there physical products offered during Sale-a-Bration, but for the first year in the UK, you are also being offered matching FREE MDS products – yay !!!!

So, what do you think ?  I’d be grateful for any comments ! 

layout 4a-001 

Sketch 2a-001

Lots more to show in the coming days, so keep your eyes peeled !

DON’T FORGET 1– You only have 25 more days to order from the Autumn/Winter 2013 catalogue Surprised smile

DON’T FORGET 2 – That Sale-a-Bration AND the NEW Spring/Summer Catalogue launches on the 28th January

As always, if you have any questions or queries, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have a lovely evening whatever you are doing – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...