Sunday 26 January 2014

Challenge … Filling in time ….

As there’s only 2 more days Surprised smile until the launch of the NEW Spring/Summer catalogue AND Sale-a-Bration … I’m getting restless.  As the weather is so appalling and I don’t fancy going out, I decided that I would set a challenge – are you up for it ?

Simply follow this scrapbook sketch either in paper or digital – and link to it from the comments below or either of my Facebook pages (Carole Bryson Wood OR Heartfully Yours) … the names will go in a hat on Tuesday evening, and the winner will be sent some delicious NEW goodness …..

Here’s the sketch and my sample (using the FREE MDS digital download from Sale-a-Bration).

facebook sketch challenge 1 Challenge 1-001

What are you waiting for ?!?!

If you would like to receive a copy of the new Spring/Summer catalogue and Sale-a-Bration brochure, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07747 465186

Have fun !  I can’t wait to see your creations !   Cal xxx

2 comments:

  1. http://returntochaos.wordpress.com/2014/01/26/more-digital/

    Hi Cal I tried twice to upload to fb, but I gave up and came here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://returntochaos.wordpress.com/2014/01/26/more-digital/#sthash.AhkxhB8S.dpuf

    Hopefully thats it - its fantastic ! Thanks for joining in ! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...