Sunday 31 January 2016

Hostess with the Mostest!

Well I think so anyway ... isn't this hostess amazing!  This set appeals to crafters of all genre - from fabric to paper, this set is a sure winner and its possibilities are endless!


This set is only £13 to buy BUT, you can only buy it if you place a £150 order, or if you are a hostess of a party, and the combined orders amount to £150 - it's exclusive, and you will want it!

Why not have a catalogue party, and gather your friends for a 'crafty' night - you don't have to be 'arty' as all of our stamps do the work for you!  Decide on a project for the evening (I can even design a project for you), and craft away .... then, if your orders amount to £150, you can purchase this amazing stamp set for only £13, plus you get free Sale-a-Bration products and other hostess benefits.  I can even come and do the party for you - the choice is yours.

Another way of earning this set, is by joining one of my stampers groups.  You commit to spending at least £15 per month (plus postage) for 10 months with me, and during one of those months, you are the 'virtual' hostess, and earn at least £15 to spend on anything you wish from the current catalogues.  There are other benefits to joining one of my groups, so if you are interested, then please drop me an email at carole.bryson@gmail.com.




As you can see, all I really added to these cards was the ink and on the secopnd card, a little offcut of designer paper!

These cards were so quick and easy to make as all 18 stamps are included in the set!  

To place an order you can :- 
Shop direct HERE 
Email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com 
Call/text me on 07747 465186 
(if you place a £45 order via my website, then be sure to email me your bank details/paypal details so that I can reimburse your postage)

Thanks for visiting - have an amazing day!     Cal xxxxxxxx
  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...