Thursday 7 January 2016

Sssshhh ....... For my Valentine

Don't breathe a word ... but these are a couple of cards that I have made for the love of my life.






I made these cards using the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set and Bloom' Heart thinlets, that can be purchased as a bundle giving you 15% off the whole set automatically - win win!!!

I combined them using the beautiful Love Blossoms designer paper stack - 48 sheets of double sided 6x6 paper for only £7.25.  These are an absolute firm favourite of mine already, and I will be buying extra supplies to ensure that I have them in.  I can see these beautiful shabby chic papers being used for lots of different projects including home decor, wedding, engagement, shadow boxes, tags, cards etc. etc...   You can also buy the matching card stock in a set that includes 8 of three of the colours (Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Rose Red) for only £6.50.  Lastly, I used the new Blushing Bride glimmer Paper £4.50

Combine all of these elements, and pucrhase the bundle £31.25, designer papers £7.25, Glimmer cardstock £4.50 and lastly, the matching cardstock £6.50 and it totals exactly £49.50 which entitles you to one free item from Sale-a-Bration!  AND free postage from me.  I don't think you can beat that!

Have fun playing!

To place an order you can :- 
Shop direct HERE 
Email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com 
Call/text me on 07747 465186 
(if you place a £45 order via my website, then be sure to email me your bank details/paypal details so that I can reimburse your postage)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...