I still need to deal with lots of other Apps and forums etc., but I can deal with those over time.
The lead up to finding out that I had been hacked was a nightmare story, and involved a leak and a flood at home, a cancelled insurance policy, and random texts from my Bank ... there are a few other things that have happened, and that are still being dealt with, but I am more positive, that they are all behind me now.
However, I am very well aware, that I have not given the level of Service to my customers that you deserve, and I can only apologise from the bottom of my heart. I have tried to keep things updated, but as most of my life is on my computer, I have been a bit stranded !
FREEBIE - In a small attempt to make up for my lack of correspondence, I am going to have a giveaway. Every single person who places an order of £45 or above, will not only receive a free Sale-a-Bration product and FREE postage (an offer from me, not Stampin Up), but their names will be placed in a hat, and I will have a draw at the end of March for the winner .... the more people who order, the bigger the prize will be !
IMPORTANT NEWS - 1
Extra Sale-a-Bration Products !
Below are FOUR NEW products that you can earn during Sale-a-Bration. To qualify, you must place a £45 order, and you get to select one of the products below - how lush ?!?!?! I love them all !
Unfortunately, I do not have any samples of these products yet, as Demonstrators were only told about them last week.
You can order direct from my online shop HERE, or you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me on 07747 465186
IMPORTANT NEWS - 2
Unfortunately, on Friday evening, Stampin Up! released an update stating that they had turned off all the links for Blendabilities due to a 'quality control' issue. To date, nobody has any idea why, so I'm afraid I can't answer any questions for now. As soon as I am aware of any changes or information, you will be the first to know.
In other news ... I've been playing, yay ! I've been getting down and dirty with different watercolour techniques, and I have been having a ball ! I will be showing off some of my samples over the next few days, so please pop back to see them.
Tutorial - This is how I made the following card:-
1. Carefully using masking tape, tape down some watercolour paper onto a mat or distressing sheet.
2. Spritz water all over the watercolour paper until it is saturated.
3. Drop small amounts of re-inkers onto the water, and watch the colour blend into each other. You might need to add more drops and/or re-spritz with water to get the colours to blend into each other.
4. Using a heat gun, thoroughly dry the watercolour paper.
TIP: If your watercolour paper is warped (which it should be), then run the watercolour paper through your Big Shot. Place your watercolour paper between two pieces of scrap paper and using your main Big Shot plate and two thinner plates, run it through once. This will straighten out your watercolour paper.
5. To achieve the 'bokeh' effect, you can either use white acrylic paint or white stazon. I took a strip of acetate, and punched out three different sizes of circles. I used 1 3/8", 1" and 3/4" ... I then used the acetate as a stencil, and daubered the paint through the circles. I used a light hand on the largest circle, and then intensified the colour with the middle circle and smaller circle.
6. Using a heat gun, completely dry your work.
7. Using the large Thank You from Another Thank You stamp set (main catalogue, item no. 136835) and Memento black inkpad, stamp the Thank You across the watercolouring.
8. Add sequins to your project to add a little bit of sparkle!
9. Trim down your watercolour paper and add a strip of co-ordinating cardstock that has been punched with the scallop border punch.
10. Adhere this mat to your cardbase. Voila !
I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial, and that you will have a go yourselves !
Once again, I am extremely sorry for my lack of posts, and I do hope you will pop back again soon.
If you have any questions or queries, then please contact me on email@example.com or if you would like to place an order, then you can either contact me on the above details, or visit my online shop 24/7 HERE
Much Love –