IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BLENDABILITIES:
Stampin' Up! is experiencing quality issues with the Blendabilities markers. The manufacturer is unable to correct the problem in a manner that we are certain would meet Stampin' Ups! high quality standards and provide us with a stable, long-term solution. Therefore, after a great deal of deliberation and in order to prevent further disappointment, the Blendabilities product line has been discontinued. Most Blendabilities markers work as intended, and thankfully, the faulty batches were discovered before they even hit the Stampin Up! warehouses. However, there may be some that slipped through before the problem was noticed.
If you have ordered Blendabilities through your SU demonstrator, then please check your pens, and we ask that you use your best judgment to determine whether your product is in good condition or if you need a refund. Due to the Sale-A-Bration Blendabilities no longer being available, demand for the other Sale-A-Bration items will be higher- that means Sale-A-Bration freebies are now WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
My personal opinion (despite the fact that this is a huge loss to me business wise) is that I am pleased that Stampin Up! had the courage to discontinue an unsatisfactory product at a huge expensive to the company. It seals my belief that Stampin Up will only sell high quality products and that their quality assurance systems are the best in the industry.
Mother and confessions ...
I confess ...... that I bought my mums Mothers Day card last year. I also confess that I bought her Birthday Card last year too :(
Well I have to confess because my darling mother recently announced to everyone at our monthly crop, that I always buy her cards, and that she rarely gets a handmade card from me ! Well imagine everyone's shock at my mothers announcement ... talk about being shamed into it ! I do admit that I felt really awful, so to compensate this year, I have made her two cards!
The following is one of the cards that I have made for her. I just couldn't decide which one to send, so I'm sending her both !
The card was made using Oval Framelits, Butterfly Thinlets (from the spring/summer catalogue) and the Mum's Love stamp set.
1. Make your card base. I used a DL sized card base for this card using whisper white cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of whisper white cardstock 1/4" smaller than the cardbase on all sides to make the mat.
3. Die cut the 3rd smallest oval frame out of the whisper white mat.
4. Die cut three or four butterflies from whisper white cardstock
5. Cut a piece of coloured cardstock big enough to show under the oval framelit, and adhere this straight onto your cardbase.
6. Run tape runner around the underneath inside edges of the oval that has been cut out.
7. Again from the underneath, adhere parts of the butterfly to the oval - keep checking from the front of the oval to see how the butterflies look. Once you are happy with the layout of the butterflies, burnish to ensure a good contact with the cardstock.
8. Using black memento inkpad, stamp the sentiment onto the front of the card.
9. Add dimensionals (foam pads) to the back of the oval/buttefly mat and adhere to the cardbase.
10. Adhere one 'flying' butterfly to the front, and add pearls
11. Punch out a small heart from the coloured cardstock, add a dimensional (cut to size), and attach the heart where indicated.
If you don't have the butterfly framelits, then you can use any 'fancy' framelits/dies that you own.
Well, I just hope my mum appreciates this card, and the second card (that I forgot to photograph), and I just hope it will make up for 'the bought effort' from last year !
If you wish to place an order, or if you have any questions or queries, please contact me at email@example.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.
DON'T FORGET - Sale-a-Bration ends at the end of THIS month !
Have fun !
Much Love –