On my samples below, I stamped over the leaf pattern using the amazing Flower Patch stamp set in Strawberry Slush, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight.
This is the Flower Patch stamp set, and if you look HERE you will see lots and lots of stunning samples using the stamp set. This stamp is only £22.95 and you can create the most amazing backgrounds, one sheet wonders, focal points, embellishments etc. I really think for the amount of stamps that's in it, that its an absolute bargain !
Here are my cards, with instructions on how to complete each card.
1. Cut a piece of Strawberry Slush cardstock into a standard cardbase. 4 1/8" x 5 7/8"
2. Cut one piece of whisper white cardstock to measure 4" x 5 5/8"
3. Cut a piece of Irresistibly Yours paper to measure 3 3/4" x 5 3/8"
4. Choose three flower stamps from Flower Patch (one large, one medium, one small)
6. Stamp the large flower image using Strawberry Slush, three times over the Irresistibly Yours mat. I stamped off the mat (top left, middle right, bottom left)
7. Take the medium flower image and stamp in Tangerine Tango in some of the spaces that you have just stamped.
8. Take the smaller flower image and stamp in Daffodil Delight in all of the remaining spaces.
9. Take a baby wipe or kitchen towel and wipe over the whole of the mat. Because the embossed 'leaf' paper is glossy, it will resist the ink, and will show a halo effect around the areas that you have just stamped.
10. Layer up your card. Adhere the white mat first onto the Strawberry Slush cardbase. Then using dimensionals, attach the top stamped layer.
11. You can now decorate your card as desired. I used the Deco label framelits and the flower from the Itty Bitty Shape punch set.
1. Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock into a standard cardbase. 4 1/8" x 5 7/8"
2. Cut a piece of Irresistibly Yours paper to measure 4" x 5 5/8"
3. Stamp one flower image using Daffodil Delight all over the card.
4. Take a baby wipe or kitchen towel and wipe over the whole of the mat.
5. Adhere the stamped mat to your cardbase.
6. Decorate as desired. Again, I used the Deco label framelit set and the flower from the Itty Bitty Shape punch set.
Why not put a kit together with the Flower Patch stamp set, Deco Label's (£20.95) and a couple of inkpads, and earn the Irresistibly Yours papers for FREE ! If your order is £45 or over, you can earn the papers for free AND earn free postage! What a deal !
Please either place your orders direct HERE at my online shop which is open 24/7, or email me on email@example.com
SOMETHING NEW ... I'd like to introduce to you
the Sizzling Scrapbook Kit !
I am going to be selling a Monthly Sizzling Scrapbook Kit starting in April. Each month will be very different and will includes lots of new techniques for you to learn. The kits will not always include Stampin Up! exclusive products, although the majority of the kit will be - for example, one month there may be some non-Stampin Up! papers, or it may contain some mixed media materials. There will be a limited number of kits available, so you will need to pay and notify me by the 2nd day of every month if you wish to purchase one. The kits will then be posted out on the 9th/10th of each month approximately. (Dependent upon if the order period includes a weekend).
You will receive instructions and enough supplies to complete AT LEAST 2 scrapbook layouts. The cost of the kit will be £12 per month plus £3 postage (pizza box).
You are NOT committing to purchase a kit each month.
(photo to be added shortly)
To order your kits, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
REMEMBER: There are only 9 days left to earn free Sale-a-Bration goodies ! (link goes to the Sale-a-Bration leaflet) ... plus these products have been added to the products that you can earn.
I hope you have fun playing with the cards above!
Much Love –