Monday 2 February 2015

I need to share something …

 

a-bit-of-everything

Do you fancy a bit of everything now and again ?  I do - particularly when it comes to Stampin’ Up! products … well truthfully, I don’t want a ‘bit of everything’ .. I want a little bit more ! ha ha ha !

If you fancy a bit of something or a bit of everything, then look no further … Join one of my share groups HERE and your ‘wants’ will be answered !

In most groups, I need four people to join the share, so I won’t need any payments until each group is filled – then I will start another.

Each ‘share’ is discounted, so you will be onto a winner – plus it is currently Sale-a-Bration, so if you commit to spending £45 or more, you will also ‘earn’ a free gift from the Sale-a-Bration brochure!

Why not have a look at my Pinterest board to gather ideas together – you can find my board HERE

If you have any questions, or wish to commit to a share, then please contact me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...