Saturday 21 June 2014

Wanna be in my Gang ?

When I joined Stampin Up! three years ago, I never expected my life to change the way it has.

I knew that the products were absolutely amazing, I knew the Career Plan and rewards would be extremely generous too (which they are), but I seriously underestimated the best thing about Stampin Up! which is the people you meet. 

I have met so many lovely people that I would not have met without joining Stampin Up! and I am so grateful to them all.  I have made life long friends who started off as customers, and I have made life long friends with people who never knew me, but believed in me, and joined my team. 

‘Our’ team is The Hearts, and we are spread across the whole of the UK – from Scotland in the North, Wales, and down South, and we are a mixed bunch of crafty gals who are passionate about Stampin Up!  We have ‘meet ups’ both in real-life and online, and we share our skills and knowledge freely and happily.  Our ethos is to enjoy what do, share what we love … and above all else, have fun !

At the moment, Stampin Up! are offering the Starter Kit for a crazy £50 !!!!!! Surprised smile  You get to choose £55 worth of products, and you will also receive a free stationery kit and your starter kit delivered for free !  You can still also join for the £99 offer (you get to choose £130 worth of products), but the £50 offer, is only available until the end of June – so only 9 days to go !    If you have thought about starting your own crafting business, then you will know how expensive the start up can be.  With Stampin Up! you can join and be up and running your business in only a couple of days, and more importantly, earning immediately !  

You will receive 20% commission on all your orders and purchases, and if you place a £150 order within your first 45 days, then you will receive an additional 10% discount !

With the new catalogue just around the corner, NOW has never been a better time to consider joining the Stampin Up! family – PLUS – you get to join the amazing ‘Hearts’ team – one of the fastest growing teams in the UK !  You will receive FREE training from me (I never charge for training), plus you will have access to help and advice from Stampin Up themselves, with a dedicated website, forum and bi-monthly Demonstrator magazine.  We also have our own Facebook team page which is stuffed to the gills with information and help.

So what are you waiting for ?   Click HERE to join my team now – or – contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186 if you have any questions … I look forward to hearing from you ! 

NEW CATALOGUE

The new 2014-2015 catalogue is due to launch on the 1st July.  If you would like to receive a copy of the new catalogue, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com   All I ask, is the postage costs, which will then be deducted from the first order you place.

The new catalogue is not just a catalogue of products – it is full of ideas and inspiration and is a great crafting resource in itself.  It contains 100’s of new products from stamp sets (some now in photopolymer), new designer papers, ribbons, embellishments etc., AND … the NEW Stampin Up Project Life products !  There is definitely something for everyone, and I think this is without doubt, our best catalogue ever !

easil card 1

   The easil card above, has been made using two of the new In-Colours – Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.  I have also used two new Hostess Sets that you are just going to love !

Tag card 2

This tag card was made using two more new In Colours – Moss Meadow and Tangelo Twist … so that leaves one more colour … hmmm wonder what the colour is ….. Tune in again for more details !

DON’T FORGET

So … that’s it !

JACK JUNIOR UPDATE:

Thank you to everyone who has called, messaged or emailed me regarding our fur baby Jack Jnr.   Your kindness, healing thoughts and prayers have helped my family and I to get through the most awful nightmare.

Jack is now home, and is continuing to improve on a daily basis. 

I won’t post the photographs of his injury as they are gruesome, but I will leave you with a photograph of Jack taken last night.   Thanks again for all your continued love and concern xxxx

Jack asleep 2

As always, to place an order or if you have any questions or queries, please :-

Email:  carole.bryson@gmail.com

Call/text: 07747 4675186

Facebook:  Carole Bryson Wood  (please add me and message me)

Have a great weekend everyone – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...