Monday 9 June 2014

***(¯`’•.¸ Project Life Freebie !¸.•’´¯)***



In honour of Stampin’ Up! Project Life being launched tomorrow for customers, I am posting for free, a couple of cards that I have designed in MDS for you to click on and save. (click on the image, then right click and save as …..)

Available from the launch tomorrow, will be a small selection of the main products that will be available in the NEW main catalogue, which is due to launch on the 1st July.

For the inaugural launch, I am offering a Project Life bundle and class – details HERE

However, if you want to just order the products, then that is fine too Smile

Here are the freebies :-

black camera and journalling-001  cars 1-001

Oh, and in honour of the cruise, I made these if anyone is interested in them :-

jamaican flag-001  mexican flag_2-001

So don’t forget to go to my online shop HERE tomorrow  to see the NEW Project Life goodies – you will NOT be disappointed, I promise.

To place an order, either click on the link above for my online shop OR contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

If you have any questions, then again, please contact me via the above details.

Have fun !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...