Wednesday 5 December 2012

Tell ‘em what you want, what you really, really want !

How to get what you want this Christmas!

Subtlety will get you nowhere.  Share your favourite things from Stampin Up! by sending your gift list straight to the inbox of anyone who owes you an amazing present this Christmas.

Fill in this Wish List including my details, and then send it off  to anyone and everyone !   I will do the rest !

What more could you, or your gift givers want ??

Wish List picture

My contact details are, carole.bryson@gmail.com or text/call me on 07747 465186

My Favourite Things

Talking of Christmas, here is a list of 10 of my most favourite things – seriously, I’d be happy with anything off of this list, but I will love you forever if you send me David Beckham !

favourite things 1

This layout was made using Storytime papers, SU! chipboard alphabet, Apothecary Accents journalling dies and lots of ink !

Continuing with Christmas ….

card1

This is another of the ‘small but quick’ Christmas cards that I have made with matching envelopes using the fabby diagonal scoring plate.

As always, if you have any questions or queries, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07747 465186

DON’T FORGET THOSE WISH LISTS !   Happy Crafting ! 

1 comment:

  1. i really really really wanna ziga zig ahhh!! lol!!

    its your fault song is in my head now thanks chick!!

    Charlie.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...