Friday 30 May 2014

(¯`’•.¸(¯`’•.¸ Time to Retire ¸.•’´¯)¸.•’´¯)

YAY !!! Its Retiring Products and Accessories time!
IMPORTANT: As the new Stampin Up Catalogue is due shortly, the Retiring List of Stamps and Accessories is now available. WARNING: You have to be quick, as these items sell out VERY quickly as they are heavily reduced !
I will be emailing the links to customers and 10 Club members in the next few minutes, so keep your eye out for an email from me.
If you are NOT on my mailing list, then why not ? If you want the links to the retiring products, please email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com
Here are the links :
Retiring Stamps :
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2014_EU_RetiredList/EU_Retiring_Stamps_ENG.pdf
Retiring Accessories :
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2014_EU_RetiredList/EU_Retiring_Accessories_ENG.pdf
OFFER:
If you place a £45 order, then I am offering FREE postage – either place your orders via my online shop HERE and I will then reimburse you, or email me your orders carole.bryson@gmail.com and delete the cost of postage (worth £4.95).
What are you waiting for ?  Grab a brew and a choccie biscuit, and tick off those wish lists !
Have fun !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...