To kick off the new year, Stampin’ Up! has brought us a couple of great promotions:
The first promotion runs from 3rd to 21st January.
During the My Little Valentine promotion, you will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE—a £8.25 value—when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set. This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after 21 January! The set of 4 Stamps costs just £9.95 and coordinates with several of Stampin’ Up! great punches.
Click HERE to see all the details …..
The second promotion is :- Talking Tag
Next up is a great new concept from Stampin’ Up! – Talking Tags!! With Talking Tag, you can send a gift that is uniquely you. Talking Tag is a message label you can attach to cards, invitations, gifts . . . anything! Personalise birthday cards, gifts or even record quick instructions for a recipe. Now your pictures really can say a thousand words!
How to send a voice message:
- Download the FREE TalkingTag™ App on your smartphone from talkingtag.mobi, iTunes® or Google Play™.
- Adhere the message tag to your card or gift.
- Open TalkingTag™ App and scan the code.
- Record your message (recording starts immediately, so make sure you’re ready!).
You will have the opportunity to listen, re-record, cancel, or confirm your message after you’ve completed recording it. Each label allows up to 60 seconds of a greeting, song, or product message.
To play the message, recipients will need to download the app and scan the code. Messages are saved for two years, so they can listen to it over and over.
How to Buy Talking Tags:
Buy ‘em by the sheet! You get 10 tags for just £7.25 (item 129723).
- Adhere Talking Tag to a flat surface, otherwise the scanner can’t read the code.
- Multiple tags can be attached to one surface, but don’t place them too close together. When scanning a message, you shouldn’t be able to see another code on the screen.
- Do not write or place any decoration over the label.
- Talking Tag has a permanent adhesive and cannot be repositioned once attached to a surface. Attempting to remove it could tear the label, making it impossible to listen to the content.
- A Talking Tag message label can only hold one message. Once a message is confirmed, it cannot be deleted or re-recorded.
You can see a You Tube video of the Talking Tag at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cevSoEk-iKg
You can get more details HERE
What about combining the two and sending your Valentine a secret message on a talking tag ? I might send the hubby a singing one – ha ha ha !
Also a quick reminder that the current Autumn/Winter supplementary catalogue comes to an end on 31st January 2013, so if there is anything you want, don’t miss out.
As always, if you have any questions or queries, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07747 465186
Happy Crafting !