Where else can you start a business for £99 and get £162.50 worth of products – yes, I’ll say that again, £162.50 worth of products !!!!!! Plus, a catalogue and stationery bundle worth £45 PLUS FREE shipping !
Previously, the kit was £99 and you could choose £130 worth of product, but this year, Stampin’ Up! is celebrating their 25th Anniversary, and have added 25% more products to your starter kit – Seriously, you can choose ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT to the value of £162.50 from the current catalogues all for £99.
There are shed loads more benefits for signing up that I can talk you through, but a quick run down is …
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Starter Discount. To help you start your business, you will receive an extra 10% off your WHOLE order if placed within 45 days and is valued at £150 or over – that’s a total 30% off your first order – a great time to think of buying the more expensive products
- Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's up to you!
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like!
- Support from Stampin' Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a bi-monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics on our Demonstrator Web Site.
- Team Support. If you sign up with me, you will become a team member of my amazing Hearts Team, with a proven successful track record.
- I will help you to build a successful business based on my own success – I have a dedicated Facebook Team page, and a Yahoo Group, where you will have access to business-building hints and tips, ideas for workshops/classes and parties and how to recruit your own team (if that is the direction you want to consider).
- Stampin Up! training workshops
- Potential to earn free holidays from Stampin Up!
- The opportunity to attend Convention – which this year is being held in MANCHESTER – The Hearts’ home town – whoop whoop !!!!!
If you find that Stampin Up! is not for you, then you can drop your demo-ship at any time, no questions asked – well only from me !
So there you have it – become a Demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration, and reap the benefits of receiving 25% EXTRA products.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07747 465186 or home 01706 351299 for a no-obligation chat !