Saturday 19 January 2013

Lets kill some time …..

Nooooo lets not actually go out and kill …. but while we’re waiting for Sale-a-Bration, lets kill some time going through the Don’t Forgets …. oh, and look at pretty SAB teasers !

cla 1

Aren’t these papers just adorable !!!!!!!!?

MASH UP KIT – UPDATE

Having worked out the prices, and having ordered the supplies for this months kit, I have concluded that I would be over-charging for the monthly Mash Up kit Surprised smile Although I could top it up with other products, I'm sure that you have a lot of your own embellishments that you could use to personalise your layouts. You will still receive the video tutorial via The Mash Up Den on this blog and instructions for techniques etc.

Therefore, having given it some thought - I'm re-pricing the kits to £10 per month plus postage (£2.95 for pizza box).  I'm sure you all won't mind ??

If you would like any information regarding the scrapbook kits, then please either private message me, or contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or text me on 07747 465186

scrapbook sample 2 (Mash Up sample)

Right … on to the Reminders …….

Firstly – Sale-a-Bration

b1_SAB_demo_Dec0112_ALL

It starts THIS Tuesday on 22nd January  and finishes on the 22 March! Click on the picture to take you to the brochure !  Be warned though, its in pamphlet format, so you will need to scroll up and down and side to side !

Soooo gather your pennies together, and for every £45 you spend on products from any of the catalogues, you can select one FREE product !

Cla 2 Samples uses Madison Avenue designer papers and Vintage Verses stamp set

Secondly – The 10 Club

I have three places left for this 10 monthly club.  You commit to spending £15 per month on anything you like from the current catalogues (plus postage) for 10 months – and during those 10 months, you will be the ‘virtual’ hostess, and will earn £25 to spend on anything you want !  I also run 10 Club FREE raffles, and you will also receive a monthly newsletter with offers and news updates.  It really is a great way of earning and spreading the cost of buying stash !

Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 077747 464186 to secure your place.   I will need your home address, your paypal address, and a contact phone number.  Then you literally just send me your orders and payment on the 15th of every month ! 

There’s also the Spring/Summer Catalogue launching on the 1st February, so there really is, no better time to join !

Thirdly – 2 Day Crop

I only have 6 places left for the 2 Day Crop that I am running on the 6th and 7th of April at Turf Hill Community Centre, Rochdale, Lancashire.

Come and join the fun for two FULL days of scrapping and laughter.  You can either come and scrap, or you can choose to take 6 classes over the 2 days from a choice of 12 classes (6 scrapbook classes and 6 card/craft classes).  You pick what classes you would like to take.  You can pick any combination that you want ! 

Penny Kafai (her blog is HERE ) has kindly agreed to design and teach 3 of the scrapbooking classes, with the other 3 being taught by myself.   Tammy Ogden is designing and teaching 2 of the card classes, with the balance being designed and taught by myself !

The cost of the crop is £25 per day, and the classes are £6.50 each. 

Accommodation is available locally in Travelodges or Premier Inns – just ask me for more details when booking your place.

A £10 per person per day deposit is due immediately, with the balance being due on the 28th March.  ALSO, payment for classes is due 28th Febuary in full, so that I can order products and supplies.

Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07747 465186 to secure your place.

********************************************

That’s it for now folks !  I hope you’re warm and snug wherever you are, and that you’re having a happy, scrappy weekend !  Smile

Cal xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...