Don’t you just love the Autumn ….. all the colours of the season continually changing, the cold nights snuggled up under a blanket and sipping hot chocolate …. well hot coffee in my case as I hate hot chocolate – yeuch yeuch !
This layout was again (sorry) made using the fantastic Orchard Harvest designer papers. These papers are just tooooooo useable ! I’m on my second packet of these papers already !!!
This is a really easy layout to make, and I’ve kept it pretty simple so that it can be used for both new scrappers and old alike. More experienced scrappers could add spritzing, painting and more embellishments to ‘dress it up’ even more.
- Cut strips of paper measuring 1” x 10” and 11/4” x 10”
- Distress all the edges of the strips of paper using either the distressing tool on the Stampin Up! cutter kit, or using a pair of scissors. Then ink all the edges using Early Espresso inkpad and dauber.
- Distress the edges of the background paper using the same technique as above.
- Adhere the strips of paper as shown
- Adhere the photo to a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock leaving a 1/14” edge all around the photograph
- Using one of the NEW large jumbo sticky rounds (only available in the Autumn/Winter catty) and some Crumb Cake tulle, tie a knot in the end o f the tulle and keep wrapping the tulle around the knot – twisting the tulle as you keep turning.
- Adhere the tulle circle as shown, and then add a tulle bow (finished with an antique brad)
- Add title and journalling as shown
Voila ! How easy ?!!!!!
As always, if you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions or queries, then please contact me on email@example.com or 01706 351299/07765 847062
DON’T FORGET – YOU HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS TO ORDER FROM THE CURRENT 2012 CATALOGUE !!!!