Sunday 26 August 2012

Its a Treasure Hunt !


Treasure Hunt time !

Are you ready for a Treasure Hunt? Through the Late Night Stamper group that I am a part of, one lucky person will win $150 worth of Stampin' Up products provided by Sherrill Graff.  It doesn't matter what Country you are in, everyone is welcome to join in - so please take part in the fun !  

All you have to do is look through the demonstrators' websites looking for their clues. The clues may not be at the top of their blogs because they will continue to post to their blogs so you might have to do some searching. 

You will have until October 31 to send me your list of 50 participating demonstrators and their clues. When I receive your list by email, carole.bryson@gmail.com, I will enter your name to win the big prize 
of $150 of Stampin' Up supplies of your choice.

Look for this picture . . .




Followed by a clue . . .
 Perfectly Preserved Bundle

Happy Hunting!

If you have any questions, just email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com

I hope you really enjoy looking at the different blogs for some really great stamping ideas.


Late Night Stamper WEB RING

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun. I just sent you an E-mail with my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...