Monday 27 August 2012

Its beginning to look a lot like ….

Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry, but it had to be done ! Smile

This is my version of the Stampin Up! Christmas Ornament that is on the front cover of the NEW Autumn/Winter Catalogue. 

xmas decoration 1

Make a mental note to come back and view my blog on Saturday morning, as I will be posting the link to this amazing NEW catalogue – I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed !  You will also see some SPECIAL offers from Stampin up! within the catalogue, so keep your eyes peeled for SU! bundles !

I will be offering lots of different bundles and shares – so make sure you are one of the first to get your hands on ALL these amazing new products.

DON’T FORGET – THREE lucky people who place an order from 1st September until the 30th September, will win a £10 gift voucher (chosen at random),

I will be posting more projects during the week using this bundle  – so please come back !

If you want to purchase a catalogue (nominal £1.50 towards postage and costs), or if you wish to place an order from the current Main Catalogue or Spring/Summer catalogue, OR, if you just wanna good old chat ….. Smile then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 01706 351299/07765 847062

Happy Crafting !

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...