Monday 25 September 2017

Time to Celebrate - I did it!

It's time to celebrate, in more ways than one!



So I finally hit my £100,000 sales last week! YAY!  It's taken a long time, and a lot of hard work - However, it would not have been possible without my amazing customers, the orders that you have placed, attending classes and attending retreats.  Thank you so much for sticking with me through thick and thin.  Talking of which, I know I've been a bit thin on the ground the last two years, but if you're still here with me - then thank you again!   Thank you also to my wonderful team "The Hearts" for all their support, and of course my friends and family.

Recovery from my huge 'ear & bits' operation took a lot, lot longer to recover from than expected (I'm still adjusting even now), then leaving my husband and moving back to my home town in Wallasey.  My lovely Mum with her fall two years ago, and then her recent fall in Copenhagen when she fractured her hip in three places, has all meant a break in my business.  Which is why, I appreciate you sticking with me all the more.  Hopefully, it's business as back as usual and now that Stampin' Up! will be my only career, you should see and hear from me all the more!

Anyway, on to business ...

I made the following card using the Watercolour Christmas stamp set and a sentiment from Snowflake Sentiments.  I know I keep saying it, but the Watercolour stamp set and the Snowflake Bundle, are literally all you need for Christmas cards ... I can't stop using them!


Instructions

For this card, I used a 6x6" white card base.
1.  Cut a 21/2" x 5 1/4" piece of patterned paper.  Cut 'tails' into one end, and attach to the left hand side of the card leaving a 1/4" gap to the left side.
2. Cut a 31/4" x 31/4" piece of old olive cardstock.
3. Cut a 3" x 3" piece of whisper white cardstock.  Using Old Olive ink, stamp the greeting to the top of the piece of paper.  Then using the Old Olive ink again, stamp the three trees from Watercolour Christmas in a straight line across the bottom.
4. Cut a foil snowflake in half, and attach one of the halves underneath the bottom of the stamped topper.
5.  Attach this topper to the Old Olive cardstock.  Adhere all of this to the card using dimensionals.
6. Voila!  So quick and easy, and I think you'll agree, it looks pretty stylish too!

Watercolour Christmas stamp set

Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set


Here's another card using the same sentiment, but stamped it in black memento. TIP:  I attached the stamps to the acrylic block in a row, and using Old Olive ink, stamped all over the card base.  It saved tons of time and took the guesswork out of lining up the stamps individually.  I added a layer of patterned paper and attached the sentiment over this using dimensionals - another quick and easy card!

To co-ordinate with the Snowflake sentiments stamp set there is a set of beautiful matching framelits.


You can see where they have been used below with our dazzling diamonds glitter card - stunning isn't it?!?!


If you would like to purchase any of the above products, or if you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186 or you can message me via my Facebook Page, Heartfully Yours. To order direct, please use the shop now button to the right, or click HERE

Once again, thank you again for your all support - it truly is appreciated.

Happy Crafting - Cal xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...