Friday 1 September 2017

Launch Day - Autumn/Winter Catalogue!

It's launch day of the Autumn/Winter 2017 catalogue.  It's filled to the brim with heaps of lushness and loveliness
There's tons and tons of loveliness that you can find HERE


I've combined the above Memories & More winter cards with  the fabulous Merry Little Xmas designer series papers .....

..... the cute foil snowflake doilies ......

and made the cards below ... there are loads more cards, but I'll just show you these samples for now....

The sentiment sets that I  have used for the majority of my cards - and which I will use for all my personal cards, are the beautiful Watercolour Christmas stamp set - at only £16 for unmounted, I think you'll agree that this stamp set is a much-needed-bargain!  The second stamp set I have used is part of a bundle, and is the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set - on its own, the stamp set is £20, which again I think is a bargain!
Watercolour Christmas
Snowflake Sentiments

memories & more cards with Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set

memories & more cards - great for money or gift cards

merry music designer series paper & Watercolour Christmas stamps
And just to show a further example of how the Memories & More cards can be used, below is a traditional scrapbook page using the cards.  This page will be offered as an upcoming Scrapbook page class.


The scrapbook page above uses the Christmas Pines framelit set, the new Swirly Snowflake framelits, the large scallop circle from the circle framelits,  Memories & More Merry Little Christmas Cards and Merry Little Christmas designer series paper.

I think if you are an experienced scrapbooker, then you would be able to follow this design easily.  If you have any other questions, then please ask.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing just a small selection of my samples that I have been making - I will be adding more shortly ... however, please remember ... that at the beginning of any catalogue, products sell out very very quickly ..... so please make sure you place your orders as soon as possible.

You can order direct via my shop link to the right of my blog 'shop now' ... or you can email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com  or you can call/text me on 07747 465186

ADVANCE WARNING ..... I WILL BE ANNOUNCING MY CARD AND SCRAPBOOK CLASSES VERY SHORTLY.  Card classes will be bi-weekly on a Wednesday morning and Saturday morning (same class just different days)  - and the Scrapbook classes will be held bi-weekly on a Wednesday morning and Saturday morning (same class just different days).  Every 6 weeks there will be a stamp-a-stack card day (full day)  and every 4 weeks there will be a scrapbook day (full day).

So, grab a coffee and a chocolate biscuit and enjoy the catalogue!  If you would like a hard copy, then please contact me (as above), and I will get one out in the post to you.

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...