Monday 29 February 2016

Just for You....

Good morning!

I'm not sure if you have noticed, but the last year or so, watercolouring has become huge.  There are so many ways to watercolour from watercolouring images, to using watercolour for background designs etc. etc...   I love that I can get down and dirty using lots of different techniques.

These two cards below were made using one of my most favourite techniques, which is literally saturate a piece of watercolour paper with water, and then add droplets of ink and spread it around with a clean brush.  I then add other colours and encourage them to blend using my brush.  If the paper is wet enough, then this is achievable.  On each of the cards below, I've used three different colours.  I dried off each layer with a blast from my heat gun, then saturated again until I was happy with the colour and consistency of the background.  I then left the piece to air-dry.  I literally then just cut the mat to size, stamped over the dried background with Memento ink and added some candy dots and sequins.

These were really quick and easy cards to make, and I would say for someone who is just starting to play with watercolouring, then this is the easiest it gets!


The amazing 'Just for you' stamp, is a Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Botanicals for You, and has four sentiments, and 5 images ... you can earn this for FREE by placing a £45 order (plus you will earn free postage from me - The free postage is not available if it is included as a stampers group order).

For further details, or to place your order, you can either:-
*Email me your order at carole.bryson@gmail.com
*Order direct from my website (click on the shopping trolley card)
*Message me via Facebook (Carole Bryson Wood)
*Call/text me on 07747 465186

Pop back tomorrow for a lovely selection of Notelets made using another Sale-a-Bration stamp set using a different technique.

Have a great week folks - Cal xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, that stamp would look great with gold embossing powder as well, heat gun is already out so go all out is my saying lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...