Friday 10 July 2015

Watercolor Wings .. yay more butterflies!

This card class will be available to purchase at the next Rochdale Crop on Saturday 1st August. The Class is £10 on its own, or £7.50 if you buy the bundle of stamps Watercolor wings and framelits for £32.50. If you want the bundle, then please email me before next Friday at carole.bryson@gmail.com. If you intend to take the class, then please let me know, so that I can prepare kits.
If you can't attend, but would still like the class, then the instructions can be emailed to you upon purchase of the bundle.




The butterfly embossing folder is also available from the new catalogue, and is available in the NEW size of  6" x 6" (15,2cm x 15,2cm) for £7.75.

STAMPERS GROUP/10 CLUB

I have three place available for a stampers group/10 club starting in August.   The idea of the club is that you commit to spending £15 (plus P&P) per month (on any products of your choice from the current catalogue) for 10 months, and during that time, you are the 'virtual' hostess, and will earn at least, £15 worth of FREE products of your choice.

If you are interested in joining the group/club, then again, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com.

You will receive FREE catalogues for the duration of your time in the clubs.

THE HEARTS TEAM

Have you ever toyed with the idea of becoming a demonstrator yourself ?  I have listed all the benefits on my blog HERE and it is well worth a read, to discover just how much you will earn.

However, there is a lot more than financial rewards and products rewards.  You will become part of a huge family, all with the common aim of fun and friendship.  My amazing team, The Hearts will welcome you with open arms, and our Facebook team page is a hive of activitiy, and full of helpful tips, advice and samples to help you.

If you have any questions or queries, then please don't hesitate to contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call me on 07747 465186, and I'll be more than happy to help you.

I hope you all have an amazing crafty weekend - big hugs - Cal xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...