Thursday 30 July 2015

Ssssh... don't tell anyone!

.... but it's a sneaky peak of some new products from the upcoming NEW Autumn/Winter catalogue!  The catalogue will be launching to customers on the 1st September, but if you are a Demonstrator, then you already have access to the catalogue via the SU website.

What new products can you spot?


If you are toying with the idea of becoming a Demonstrator, then you can order new products in your Starter Kit!  How amazing is that?   For more details on joining my amazing team The he[art]s, please contact me at carole.bryson@gmail.com

If you would like to receive a FREE copy of the new Autumn/Winter catalogue, then please email me on the above address, and I will add you to the list!

Don't forget Weekly Deals HERE and Clearance Rack HERE

Rochdale Crop

A quick reminder that the Rochdale Crop is on this Saturday.  The crop is held at Turf Hill Community Centre, Neston Road, Rochdale, OL16 4XW from 10am - 4pm.  The cost is £10 for the day and includes your own cropping space, use of all tools, dies, stamps, inks etc. and oodles of brews and goodies!  If you require more details please contact me on 07747 465186 or email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com

As always, if you have any questions or queries or just want to say hello, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have a great day!   Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...