Wednesday 30 July 2014

It’s a Weekly Kinda Deal …

… well actually, it’s not Kinda … IT IS  a deal !

The NEW weekly deals are here, and I can’t believe that I’m saying this … the NEW Hexagon Framelit is in the Weekly Deals Surprised smile  £15.71 – I think they must have made a mistake ! Winking smile

Weekly deals 30 July

Lots of other offers too, so make sure you place your orders as soon as possible.   I also can’t believe that I only bought the hexagon framelit last week Sad smile  

The amazing bow die is also on the list this week, and if  you remember, last year, I made the cute little angels using this die.

bow die Angels bow die

It’s also fantastic for decorating gifts, gift bags, making felt hair bows, etc. etc… it is definitely the die that I personally use most for decorating.  At only £21.71 it’s a steal !

ALL the Weekly Deals can be found HERE

ALL the Clearance Rack products can be found HERE

Other News

In other news, I am taking on an additional job with a Skin Care and Make Up company that is due to launch shortly in the UK.  As my ‘Son and Heir’ will be leaving the nest and going to University (hopefully), I need to raise extra funds to help finance his Education.  I am NOT, and never will be, leaving Stampin’ Up!   SU is my passion in life, and is more than just a hobby to me. 

So if you see me advertising skin care and make up, please be assured, that this is in ADDITION to my Stampin Up business, NOT instead of !

Christmas Class

My Annual Christmas Gift & Card Class – At the moment, I have two dates .. Sunday the 14th September and Saturday 20th September.  I appreciate that it is a little away yet, but you will definitely need to pre-book your place, as this class is always popular.

As the Autumn/Winter Catalogue is launching on the 28th August, you will be using lots of amazing new products, which will make your jaw drop – I promise you !   The projects include:

  • A stunning Boys or Girls Advent Calendar (your choice)
  • An all year round ‘To Do’ Blackboard
  • A beautiful and unusual Picture Frame
  • Christmas Cards & Tags

The cost is £50 for the day including a lunch-bag lunch, refreshments and Christmas goodies/cakes Smile

Don’t forget - Contact me to reserve your place as soon as possible.

Autumn/Winter Catalogue

I know that the NEW Main Catalogue has only just launched, but to get us in line with Demonstrators and products from all over the world, the Autumn/Winter Catalogue will be launching on the 28th August this year.

If you are not on my catalogue list, and would like a catalogue, please email me to reserve your copy.  I will be sending these out, as soon as I am able to order them and they then get delivered.

catty front

Croydon Class Kits

These are the classes that I will be teaching at the Croydon Weekend Crop next weekend (8th,9th,10th August) and the kits are now available to order – although they will not be sent until 12th August.

See my post HERE for the kits.

  • Scrapbook kits are £5.50 each and contain enough for 3 layouts
  • Mini Album Classes (four in total) is £25
  • Card Class is £15 and has 10 card samples, and enough products for you to make even more cards.

If you have any questions regarding any of the above, or wish to place an order, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...