Wednesday 23 July 2014

It’s a great life ….

…. being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. 

I love that I can buy my fabulous craft supplies with a 20% discount.  I love being able to preview all the new products before any one else, and I love having an amazing and inspiring team – The Hearts.

Above all, I love being able to meet so many wonderful people.  Most of my customers are now friends, and most of these, I would not have met without Stampin’ Up!   I love holding ‘gatherings’ and being able to share my passion of crafting via Stampin Up!  My classes, crops and retreats, are a great joy to me, and aside from the side-splitting laughs, the highlight is being able to share ideas and inspire each other.

If you have a handful of friends, and would like a fun evening making a project of your choice, then contact me to organise your ‘Grateful Gathering’.  Maybe you organise a ladies group, and would like to learn about card making or memory keeping … if so, then please contact me and we can work together to organise your ‘Grateful Gathering’

Why Grateful Gathering ?  We don’t always have a lot to be grateful for nowadays – but gathering with friends and loved ones is one of the ways of being grateful for what we do have …. Now imagine being able share and inspire each other to create some beautiful projects, or to learn new skills ?  I can organise everything for you – you just need a table of some description, some friends or family … and that’s it !  If you would like more details about a ‘Grateful Gathering’ then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

Sssssshhhhhh …. Christmas !

Keep your eyes peeled on my blog for more details of my Annual Christmas Gift & Card Class – At the moment, I have two dates .. Sunday the 14th September and Saturday 20th September – so put those dates in your diary !

As the Autumn/Winter Catalogue is launching on the 28th August, you will be using lots of amazing new products, which will make your jaw drop – I promise you !   The projects include:

  • A stunning Boys or Girls ‘palpable’ Advent Calendar (your choice)
  • An all year round ‘To Do’ Blackboard
  • A beautiful and unusual Picture Frame
  • Christmas Cards & Tags

The cost is £50 for the day including a lunch-bag lunch, refreshments and christmas cakes Smile

Contact me to reserve your place as soon as possible as places for this event fill up quickly !

Blendabilities

Blendies flower with technique for background

The final 6 sets of blendabilities will be available to purchase on the 1st August – HOWEVER – there is already a back order for them, so if you do want to order some, or all of them, then please be aware that you might need to wait a few days extra (possibly a week or more), until the next supplies of them are available.  I am sorry, but it shows how popular they are !

Have a look on You Tube at all the amazing blendabilities videos – there’s some amazing ideas !  OR … pop along to my Rochdale Crop on the first Saturday of every month, and try them for yourself !  Again, contact me for more details !

Project Life Offer

ALL of the card sets and embellishments are now available to purchase ! YAY ! I am loving ALL of them, and the hardest thing is deciding which set to use !

Below are two sample pages from my 2014 Cruise album using Everyday Adventure, and one of my own MDS Project Life Cards.

Page 2 SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Offer:  Purchase any card and accessory set together, and I will email you a sheet of ‘flair’ buttons for FREE !   Each sheet of flair buttons contains buttons in different colours, styles and topics.  What are you waiting for ?

Offer 2:  Don’t forget – if you spend over £45 on Project Life products, then I will send you my Introduction to Project Life Class Instructions and Journalling Ideas for FREE !

And to finish … a recap

Weekly Deals – can be found here

Clearance Rack Items – can be found here

MDS New Downloads – can be found here

MDS Project Life Downloads – can be found here

And if you would like to place an online order for anything else, the link to my ONLINE SHOP can be found HERE

If you would like to

  • join my team, The Hearts
  • place an order
  • or if you have any questions or queries

then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Catch ya soon – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...