Tuesday 17 September 2013

Limited Edition–SINGLE Christmas Stamps !

single stamps christmas

Aren’t these single Christmas stamps amazing – and they are a double whammy because they match a lot of our punches and framelit sets too !  whoop whoop ! They are available up until 31st January OR until stocks last – I have a feeling that these might prove popular !

I can already think of lots of different ways that I can use some of these stamps, and I’m definitely going to be first in the queue for ordering the star – how gorgeous !

To place an order, you can shop on my online shop HERE or you can email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Don’t forget that time is running out to get your discount on the fantastic Potpourri Butterfly Bundle – 15% off the regular price !

Butterfly bundle

MDS UPDATE:  There are lots of new products in the MDS section on my online shop – so scoot over and see what delights you can purchase to add to your MDS software – I am soooo lovin’ this programme !

SINGLE MARKERS – these single markers are still available, but supplies are running out (unless bought in a set), so make sure you add these to complete your marker collections !

single markers christmas

To place an order, you can shop on my online shop HERE or you can email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...