Friday 27 September 2013

Beautiful NEW Christmas Card Kit

Christmas Desk Set Marketing Image (2)

How beautiful is this stationery box and card set ?!?!  If you think it is as fantastic as I do, then it is available for purchase for £15 plus £2.95 P&P and includes ALL your supplies (except the stamp set).

Why not add on the Festive Flurry stamp set for £28.95 (clear) or purchase the bundle, which includes the dies for £42.25 (clear) and the crumb cake inkpad (£4.95).

If you attend my crop, then I will be running this class next month (November) for £25 which includes use of all my tools and supplies – but I will need at least 2 weeks notice, and a £15 non-refundable deposit (you will still get sent the kit).

For more information, or to place your order, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Cal xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...