Friday 2 August 2013

Offers and Opportunites Abound ….

Wow, this weather truly doesn’t know what to do with itself Surprised smile  At the back of the house, there are dark black menacing clouds – and at the front of the house, there’s blue skies and sunshine ! Its mad I tell ya !

Anyway, on to the offers  …

First Offer

3 for 1

From 1st August up until 31st if you purchase 3 sets of designer papers, then you get 1 set free – so 4 sets of papers !  Seriously, what a bargain !  I will certainly be stocking up this month !

The second offer is my offer - spend over £45 this month, and you will receive a MAJOR prize … and I mean MAJOR !  You have to be in it, to win it as they say … as most of you know, I don’t do anything by half !

Opportunities :

I have 3 places left for day delegates to the 2 Day retreat/crop on Sunday the 25th August - £30 for the day and this includes ALL of your meals, on-the-spot-prizes, refreshments and calorie loaded snacks - plus a FREE draw ticket for the “Draw of all Draws” .  If you would prefer to come for the 2 days, then please contact me, and I’ll see what I can organise Smile - See previous post dated 30th July for some of the classes that will be available to purchase on the day.

To secure your place, please contact me as soon as possible, as per the details below.

To finish off … as promised, another MDS project – this is a layout of one of my lovely customers, Theresa Coker and her gorgeous husband.  I hope Theresa won’t mind me saying, but she has been ‘in the wars’ recently, and this photograph was taken on a family day out sailing, to cheer her up, despite the fact that she was on crutches !  I just loved the photograph so much, as it really shows the great love between her and her husband, yet masks the incredible pain that she was in ..

layout practice-015

To place an order, or to book a place on the 2 day crop/retreat, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

Have a great weekend – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...