Tuesday 6 August 2013

Its Simply … an offer !

3 for 1

If you buy THREE packs of designer series paper, (not the speciality papers), you will get an extra ONE free !

Thats it !  NOW is the time to build up your Stampin Up! papers and take advantage of this amazing offer.

To place an order, or if you have a query, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

To finish with … another MDS layout of my twin brother and his beautiful wife.

Layout 10-001

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...