Sunday 30 June 2013

Too HOT to trot ….

…. or whatever the saying is !  I’m hopeless with remembering quotes and notes … seriously hopeless … HOWEVER … I haven’t forgotten that the current catalogue runs out tomorrow evening, or that the Spring/Summer catalogue ends tomorrow OR … that the retired list finishes tomorrow – have you ?

If you have a list minute order, or something on your wish list that you simply MUST have – then whizz me the order over before you forget !

Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186 Smile

2 Day Summer Crop/Retreat

Places are becoming limited for both days, and also for the day delegates – so if you would like a place reserving, then please contact me as soon as possible on carole.bryson@gmail.com.

As always, the classes will be available to puchase for non-attendees, so please keep an eye out on my blog xx

Summer Crop_2-001

I hope you’ve all had a fantastic weekend … this is what I have been up to … a school reunion !!!!!  It was amazing to catch up with everyone after 30+ years !!

The Gang

reunion1

Me and my bestie Dawn

Dawn and me

Whatever you have been up to, I hope you’ve had fun !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...