Saturday 8 June 2013

It’s a scrappy type of day …

Well it was at the Rochdale Crop today !

I managed to get quite a bit done today, unusually for me !  I produced the two scrapbook pages below, and some cards made with some fabulous new products that are being launched in the new Main Catalogue on the 2nd July.  I’ll show a few more sneaky peaks in the week to come, but I hope you enjoy these for now !

Don’t forget – ONLY 8 more places left for my 2 Day Summer Crop on the 24th and 25th August.  £30 per day, and a choice of classes (coming soon).  Places are very definitely limited, so book your place as a matter of urgency.

Reminder 2 – Scrapbook Classes – fortnightly starting on Thursday 13th June from 6:30 – 8:30pm at Turf Hill Community Centre, Rochdale.  £10 per class and includes all you need to complete at least 2 layouts.  Limited places !

Reminder 3 – Retiring List. Please see previous post for the links to the retiring products.  Merchandise is selling out quickly, so please place your orders as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Reminder 4 – If you want to purchase a copy of the new catalogue, then please contact me in order that I can add you to the list.

Enjoy the following layouts, they are of my friend Sally’s beautiful daughter Victoria, whom we share … well I say we do, but Sally thinks differently !!  Ha ha ha how little she knows ! 

Victoria 2 USEVictoria3USE

If you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions, or if you would like to book a place on either the 2 Day Summer Crop or my Scrapbooking Class, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07747 465186

Enjoy the sun !   Cal xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love your layouts Carole and wow how good is that new paper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...