Sunday 14 October 2012

Loving & Hating

I was awarded this stamp set (Make a Cake) earlier on in the year for recruiting to my team (another perk of becoming a Demo), and I truly hated it when I got it.  I know hate is a strong word, but I really couldn’t see me using it, and thought that it would be fiddly and faffy.  However, how wrong could I be.  Having had a nosy at splitcoaststampers and pinterest, I came across some amazingly creative ideas using this stamp set, and that is when our romance began ……

I truly love this stamp set now – honestly … it is beyond pretty.  It is beyond easy to create amazing projects using it, and lastly, it is beyond quick to knock up a last-minute card – whatever the occasion !

The card below also use the new In-Colours for 2012-2014, Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (and matching die set), together with the truly adaptable Patio Party papers – a firm favourite already with me (see the brown envelope mini album on my last post).

Make a cake 1 Make a cake TAG

Well, I hope you will love the cards (and tag) that I have made, and will consider purchsing this amazing stamp set and accessories.  Smile

THINKING OF BECOMING A DEMO or WANT TO EARN EXTRA CASH?  If you’re looking to earn extra cash for Xmas or just need that extra cash for a holiday or extension on your house this is the job for you. Part time, flexible hours to suit you and your family !  Monthly pay, lots of incentives and extras – particularly at the moment, as you can earn a FREE pack of designer papers EVERY MONTH FOR 6 MONTHS at the moment, if you sign up to become a Demonstrator.  Also – the starter kit is now only £99 and you can choose whatever you want for your kit.  There’s no other business alive, that you can start up for only £99, and have access to thousands of pounds worth of products !

I am the first Demonstrator in the UK to achieve the Rising Star status, and I have a successful track record of running a hugely successful team of Demonstrators.  I am recruiting in all areas, and now has never been a better time to sign up.  This is a fantastic opportunity to build a great business x x

Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call me on 01706 351299 for more details. Start now, you won't be disappointed Smile

Make a cake 2Make a cake 3

As always, if you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 01706 351299/07765 847062

Thanks for calling in, and happy crafting !

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...