Tuesday 2 October 2012

Feeling overwhelmed ?

Well I am a little too – there is so much to see in the new Annual Catalogue, and I seem to want it all !!!

I decided to concentrate on one range for a few days, and today I’m showing you the Betsy’s Blossoms stamp set – how beautiful is it ?!!  These lovely cards and thank you notelets were made using the NEW In-Colours as well.  Aren’t they lush ?

001 002 006

This layout that I posted yesterday uses the matching papers, Floral District, and I have a few more layouts using this range to show you over the next days and weeks.

betsy1a

SHARES

Still can’t decide what you would like ?  Then why not see the shares I posted yesterday – have a bit of everything ?!!!

NEW DEMO DEAL

Don’t forget the amazing NEW Demo Offer – click HERE for more details !

free paper image

As always, if you would like to place an order, or have any questions or queries, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 01706 351299/07765 847062

Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...