Thursday 15 March 2012

Only a few ..

... places left on the ribbon share below


1 place left for grosgrain ribbon (17 colours), 2m
3 places  left for seam binding ribbon (7 colours),2m
3 places  left for taffeta ribbon (10 colours) - 2m 



ALL of the above cards were made using the Sale-a-Bration set Sprinkled Expressions.  I've also used So Saffron cardstock and ink pad, together with Lucky Limeade cardstock, Elegant Eggplant cardstock and Cajun Craze cardstock.  DON'T FORGET - you have until 31 March to earn this stamp set for FREE by spending £45 (plus postage).

As always, if you would like to purchase a ribbon bundle from me, or place any other orders, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or text/call me on 07799 250981.

Happy Crafting !  xxx



2 comments:

  1. Carole, I'll have a share in the Seam Binding and Taffeta ones please if they're left? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki - email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com - you've taken the last places - thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...